Helping everyone afford cosmetic treatments
Everyone wants to look good for sure and only few are born with perfect looks and a flawless appearance. Today, there are many cosmetic treatments that can help you achieve that perfect appearance you have always dreamed of. They can help you get rid of your skin problems and make you look years younger than you are. There are treatments to help you achieve a natural and healthy growth of hair and then there are weight loss treatments that can give you a perfectly toned body. However, most of these are too expensive for everyone to afford.
If lack of finance is something that is stopping you from taking that plunge towards cosmetic treatments, Nu Cosmetic Clinic offers an excellent Finance option that you can avail off. The main aim behind offering this finance option is to make our treatments affordable to everyone. All you need to do is pay up your easy monthly installments on time. You can now choose from multiple tenure options and pay conveniently for your large-ticket procedures and surgeries.
You will be eligible to avail the EMI option, in case the price of the cosmetic procedure is more than Rs.20,000.
If the price of the treatment is more than Rs.1,00,000, the EMI you will have to pay will be free of interest. Else, you may have to pay 12 to 15% interest depending upon the bank that you choose and your choice of tenure.
HDFC credit cards are not currently being accepted by us. We will update this section once we resolve the issues with the bank.
- Citi Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Bank
- State Bank of India
- Standard Chartered
- American Express
- Axis Bank
- HSBC Bank
How to use EMI Calculator?
- Click on our EMI calculator.
- In the OEM Field, Choose “Bank EMI (Merchants)” from the dropdown menu.
- In the Bank Name Field, select the name of the bank from the drop down list. This should be the same bank that has issued you the credit card that you are going to use for the EMI.
- In the Tenure field, pick a comfortable tenure depending upon your budget. In case you cannot make up your mind on this, you can always choose “all tenures” from the drop down menu.
- In the Amount field, type in the amount that you wish to borrow, for the procedure you want to undergo. Click here to find out how much your procedure costs.
- Finally click on the submit button to get to know the amount you need to pay by way of EMI, along with the interest rates for the tenure that you have chosen.
Benefits to customers:
We accept credit cards of all leading banks in India
Choices of Tenure
You can choose the tenure option that is most convenient depending on your income
The approval process of EMI application is fast and hassle-free. No lengthy paperwork involved.
Get in touch with us through phone or email if you have any queries regarding the above. We would be glad to assist you!
© 2016 www.nucosmeticclinic.com - All rights reserved