Mesotherapy for hair involves a couple of microinjections that will supply your scalp with all the nutrients that it needs to grow healthy hair. It is called mesotherapy as the injections are injected into the ‘Meso,’ which is the middle layer of your skin just below the epidermis. The solution that these injections contain is a mixture of various vitamins, minerals, amino acids, nucleic acids as well as co-enzymes. The solution is prepared depending upon the requirements of the client Apart from stimulating hair growth this treatment will also help you get rid of various symptoms and ailments.
Benefits of Mesotherapy
- Very Effective:Mesotherapy is a procedure that replenishes the nutrients that your scalp needs in order to grow hair. This will improve the blood circulation in your scalp, strengthen your hair follicles and neutralize the content of DHT, leading to healthy hair growth.
- Safe: The ingredients in the solution are carefully chosen depending upon the requirements of the patient. Any allergies are taken into account well before injecting the injections. This makes the treatment absolutely safe and free from any kind of side effects.
- Fast Recovery: Mesotherapy involves no cuts or incisions and hence no wounds that require any healing. You may resume normal duties immediately after the procedure. An ice pack or a cooling gel is all that you may need to deal with discomfort if any.
- Painless: A numbing cream is usually applied to your scalp before injecting the micro injections. Very thin needles are used for these injections which will hardly make you feel the pinch. The pain involved is very minimal, which is taken care of well by the numbing cream.
- Natural Results: Mesotherapy is designed to stimulate the re-growth of your hair by strengthening your hair follicles and improving your blood circulation. Therefore, the results that you see will be absolutely healthy and natural.
How it works?
- Based on the assessment made by your dermatologist, a solution is first prepared using ingredients that are required to stimulate the regrowth of your hair.
- A numbing cream is applied onto your scalp upon the areas where the injections are to be injected
- The solution is filled into the micro injections which are then injected into the targeted areas of your scalp
Main ingredients Used in Mesotherapy
The main ingredients that are used in the solution injected into your scalp include Acetyl tetrapeptide-3 and Biochanin A. Acetyl tetrapeptide-3 reduces the inflammation, modulates your DHT and anchors the right proteins into your scalp to stimulate the hair growth.
It works on the hair follicles right away by strengthening them and increasing their size. Biochanin A, on the other hand, takes care of the various ailments and symptoms associated with androgenic alopecia.
Ideal Candidates for Mesotherapy
If you are in the early stages of androgenic alopecia, mesotherapy can be the ideal treatment for you. However, it may not be advised if you have too many bald patches on your head or are completely bald.
Apart from these, you need to be physically healthy with no medical ailments. In case you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you are taking any medications, do make it a point to inform your doctor before the treatment starts.
Cost of Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy costs much lesser when compared to many other hair loss surgeries. However, the exact amount that you may have to spend on your treatment can only be estimated after determining the number of injections you may need, the number of sessions you need to attend and the way your scalp reacts to these sessions.
A consultation session with one of our experts can give you an approximate figure that you can arrange for, for the treatment. This session will also be helpful in getting your queries clarified.
Cosmetic treatments are private matters of people. Therefore, we, at Nu Cosmetic Clinic, maintain utmost confidentiality in preserving the details of our clients.
We will not discuss any of the details that you provide us with anyone, unless you have nominated that person as your partner or the next of your kin.
At Nu, we know that cosmetic enhancement is a private and personal matter and we strongly believe in keeping all details completely confidential. We promise that all details of your dealings with us, from consultation appointments to your procedure and aftercare will be kept completely private and confidential. We will only discuss it with people you have explicitly nominated such as your partner or other named next of kin.
© 2016 www.nucosmeticclinic.com - All rights reserved