About Moustache Transplant:
Moustache transplant is a procedure that is gaining maximum popularity by the day. More and more men are going for this despite the expense, as it makes them get back their desired look. At Nu Cosmetic Clinic we have all the equipment and facilities required for conducting the procedure of moustache transplant.
We have a specialized team that is richly experienced in administering these kinds of treatment to various patients in a successful way. We make sure you face absolutely no side effects either during or after the treatment. While extracting the hair follicles from your donor area, we ensure there is minimal or no scarring whatsoever.
There are many genetic reasons and testosterone deficiencies that can lead to moustache loss. Topical creams and medications may not work that effectively here and even if they do, the condition may return once you stop the medication or the application of the cream.
FUE technique is the one that is said to be highly effective here and this is what is used in Moustache Transplants. This is a hair grafting procedure that is conducted in a very refined manner.
How it works?
- A donor area is first identified which is either at the back or at the side of your head, where the hair is finer and thicker.
- Hair follicles are extracted individually from this area with the help of a precision tool. This doesn’t need any sutures or stitches and therefore, healing will be faster.
- The hairs that are extracted are isolated under a microscope. The follicles have to be divided into smaller parts (usually 2 or 3).
- A local anesthetic is applied on to your upper lip area where you would like to grow your moustache. This is called the recipient area. Then tiny incisions of about 0.7 to 0.8 mm are made in this area for the sake of transplantation. These incisions will usually be tangential so as to achieve natural results.
- Hairs of length 1 cm are taken for implantation and this is done one at a time, taking care to adjust the orientation in the perfect way.
Side Effects and Risks of Moustache Transplant:
Moustache transplant is a minimally invasive procedure that involves no pain and no complications. Therefore, you will come across no side effects apart from slight bruising, itching, redness or swelling.
Moustache Transplant Reviews:
Moustache Transplant is one procedure that many men go for. We have a team of specialists dedicated to such procedures who have all the expertise and experience required.
We have worked on many clients who have been extremely satisfied with the results they have experienced. A few reviews have been written by such clients that you can read on our testimonial page. This will give you a fair idea of what you can expect from us.
Cost of Moustache Transplant:
The cost of moustache transplant is not something that is same for everyone. The amount of money that you may need to spend on your moustache transplant depends on many factors such as:
- The existing hair in your moustache area
- The Style you want to achieve
- The density of hair that is required
- The number of grafts that are required
This cost can be determined after an evaluation session with our experts that you can fix by calling us at your convenience.
© 2016 www.nucosmeticclinic.com - All rights reserved